Monday, November 29, 2010

Chirstmas Event video and photography by Kelowna Wedding and Portrait Photographer Style Photography

Thank you to everyone who came out and supported the Food Bank at the Christmas Open House, hosted by the Iron Garden. It was a warm, festive atmosphere as guests enjoyed food & wine, and did a little early Christmas shopping.




Congratulations to door prize winners:
Jessica Crompton &
Traci Burke

~

For more information contact:

Angelique Duffield, LSWPP
Creative. Stylish. Professional.
250.575.5964

1 comment:

  1. Photography is very important in today’s time. I remember my wedding day. It was in a beautiful LA venue but I didn’t have a good photographer that day. I still regret not getting a pre-wedding photoshoot as well. I am planning to get it done on my 10th anniversary this year.

    ReplyDelete